What is The Music Fellowship?
The Music Fellowship is a 12 week intensive program where fellows learn alongside musicians, songwriters and more about music theory, performance, business and education. This program is for individuals 16-24 who are seeking to build on their skills in various fields of music.
|Applications Open:||May 21, 2018|
|Applications Deadline:||June 4, 2018|
|Orientation:||June 1, 2018 4-6 p.m.|
|Acceptance Notification:||June 6, 2018|
|Fellows Start Date:||June 8, 2018 4 p.m.|
Please note that ALL applicants, must attend The Music Fellowship Orientation on June 1, 2018 4-6 p.m.
Los Angeles LGBT Center
The Village at Ed Gould Plaza
1125 N McCadden Place,
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Requirements for application consideration:
- Must be a youth age 16-24
- Youth are expected to attend a minimum of (2) LifeWorks programs (weekly programs, mentoring and CAN leaders) or (4) group Youth Center programs, within a course of one month. (Download and fill out commitment form PDF)
- Submit completed online application by June 4, 2018
- Aspiring to pursue a career in music entertainment (singer, songwriter, musician, producer, etc.).
- Commit to attending each class meeting (Fridays 4-6 p.m.).
- Willingness to collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds.
- Willingness to participate in a constructive and productive manner.
- Respect for the space and all who are in it.
Application will be posted May 21.